Your reliable
     health insurance partner abroad

Health Insurance for students and language pupils

As a language pupil or students you can choose between different health insurances: tariff Care College for language pupils/students, the statutory health insurance for students, tariff Care College USA for exchange semesters in USA, Canada and Mexico. If you don't know which one ist the best for you, please have a look at our comparison students insurances.

Language student - Care College:

Care College health insurance is tailored to the needs of language students, guest students, scholarship holders, doctorate students and participants in international projects at universities and colleges. It also covers the needs of exchange students, e.g. ERASMUS, SOKRATES or DAAD, on Working Holiday, Work & Travel and Work & Study programmes, as well as other further education and study trips abroad. International health insurance can be taken out up to the insured’s 35th birthday during a stay abroad anywhere in the world (except the NAFTA) countries.

find out more

Statutory health insurance for students

If you’re planning to begin a course of study in Germany, you must as a rule take out a student insurance policy with one of the statutory health insurance funds. As the official international student office of the DAK - Gesundheit we make it very easy for you: If you are no older than 29 and are beginning a course of study in the first semester at a technical college or university in Germany, you can apply for your student insurance with DAK - Gesundheit directly online here.

find out more

Exchange semester in USA, Canada, Mexico

The Care College USA international insurance is tailored to the needs of private travellers, business travellers, au pairs, exchange students, language scholars, students and those on educational trips to the USA, Mexico and Canada. Including any renewal period, the duration can be between 1 month and 48 months. You can take out an international policy directly online.

find out more

Liability insurance/accident

In addition to international health insurance, we also recommend that you take out a "Care Protector" accident and liability policy. You can conclude this quite conveniently under Online Application for a premium from € 2 per month.

find out more

Allgemeine Versicherungsbedingungen zur Auslandsversicherung für Sprachschüler und ausländische Studenten

Students insurance (CHI)

Statutory health insurance for students with excellent benefits.

Häufig gestellte Fragen zur Auslandskrankenversicherung für Sprachschüler und ausländische Studenten


Liability insurance and accident insurance for foreign nationals in Germany and Europe and for Germans and Austrians abroad.

 Direct order

Care Concept AG
Your reliable health insurance partner abroad